Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

What recording software do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
Today, 17:27
@Nick Mc

I've used OBS studio for streaming but it doesn't work all the time. For example, I tried using it on Roller Coaster Tycoon just recently and it would just refuse to display it in 'Game Capture', 'Window Capture', or 'Display Capture'. I've tried many things like running the software through the video card, but no success. If there are any, I would love some suggestions on other recording software or tips on how to fix my issues. Much appreciated! :)

Local time
Tomorrow, 10:27
@Nick Mc

I've used OBS studio for streaming but it doesn't work all the time. For example, I tried using it on Roller Coaster Tycoon just recently and it would just refuse to display it in 'Game Capture', 'Window Capture', or 'Display Capture'. I've tried many things like running the software through the video card, but no success. If there are any, I would love some suggestions on other recording software or tips on how to fix my issues. Much appreciated! :)
Roller Coaster Tycoon?! I would love to watch a stream of that game. Really brings me back to my childhood. Good luck with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: