Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

What to get with a steam card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
Today, 22:24
I'm either thinking about the game of the century edition of saints row 4, or either the whole franchise of the saints row series, but at the same time im thinking about chivalry, but inside me.. i dont have the feels to get and play chivalry, sadly, there's no good games on sale other than the witcher series that i own on GoG, Dark Souls 1, Naruto Shippuden 3, or anything else.

CasualCastiel

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Today, 23:24
What to get with a steam card? A steam game. /couldn'thelpself

Frankly if you're thinking Saints Row, I'd just splurge on the whole franchise because why not? (Er, actually, I did precisely that back when lol). But I agree if you're not overly convinced, waiting for the right thing might be better than using it all up now. Isn't the Halloween sale coming soon-ish? Maybe there'll be something worth it there.

LucasGodzilla

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
Today, 19:24
Saints Row, I don't know about Chivalry, but Saints Row is by far, the wackiest murder-spree simulator I've ever played. I literally got the third game for like $5. So anyway, that's just my input. :3

Local time
Well, i payed saints row 4 for 6 dollars including its DLC's. From what i see so far, i might as well wait for halloween sale.

Local time
I'd say the Vanishing of Ethen Carter, I've heard good things about it and its on sale. You also get the redux version for free if you purchase it now.

Rosire Sabido

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
Tomorrow, 10:24
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You should buy on weekend publisher sales there are some awesome games sometimes Like BATMAN: ARKHAM ORIGINS OR L4D I literally bought them on sale for aboout 2 or 3 dollars

Wimali

God of Gaming
Local time
Tomorrow, 03:24
There's a halloween & winter sale coming up. I'd wait if I were you; why spent all your money now when you can get so much more if you just wait maybe a month, 2 months at most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: