Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Which should I get?

Which One?

• Saints row 4

• Chivalry

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosire Sabido

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
Tomorrow, 11:07
Which one should I get? guys I need help on choosing between Chivalry or Saints row 4. I see both games look cool and awesome I'm thinking twice on Chivalry because I saw some negative reviews but hey how should I know I have not played it yet.But I think Saints row 4 will be a good choice but I still need some help. Make sure to put your answer on the poll and why.

Local time
Today, 23:07
Well it all depends on your preferences, if you like medieval sword fighting then I would go with Chivalry. If you like an out of control open world game go with Saints Row. As for my personal opinion I would go with Chiv, I played Saints Row 4 and it didn't hold my attention for long while Chiv has managed to give me over 12 hours of gameplay and theres more to come. The reason there are negative reviews on Chiv is because how the community developed, there are a lot of skilled players due to it being a fairly old game after being able to learn the basics and becoming rather good this won't be as much of an issue. I don't know why Saints Row couldn't hold my attention, I guess the game didn't feel good for me.

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 16:07
I haven't played Saints Row, but I have been playing a bit of Chivalry lately.
I bought the game a few years ago, and I still play it from time to time. I think it's really fun. A lot of people still play it, so it isn't ever hard to find a server.

The game is really solid, but there is a bit of a learning curve. If you can get past it, then you should enjoy it.
@Xyphien got really into it when it came out too.

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 22:07
I haven't played Saints Row, but I have been playing a bit of Chivalry lately.
I bought the game a few years ago, and I still play it from time to time. I think it's really fun. A lot of people still play it, so it isn't ever hard to find a server.

The game is really solid, but there is a bit of a learning curve. If you can get past it, then you should enjoy it.
@Xyphien got really into it when it came out too.
Yeah, back when it was in alpha and into beta it was fun. I haven't touched it yet sadly :( and won't be able to for a while. This internet here is terrible, and I'll be moving around a LOT with and without internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: