Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Would you kindly allow me to introduce myself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
Today, 15:38
I am Areq, or Nerd in the 13th key of Caesar Cipher. I like MMOs, RPGs, MMORPGs (who whudda thunk it?!) and Old School games like the old Final Fantasy games. I am a massive nerd, if you haven't figured out by my name, and I watch a lot of anime. Currently, my top 5 games are, in no particular order:
1) Terraria
2) Champions Online
3) Atlas Reactor
4) Rainbow Six: Seige, or just Rainbow Six in general
5) Bioshock in general
And, as for my top 5 anime, in no particular order:
1) Sword Art Online
2) Death Note
3) Hetalia
4) Yu-Gi-Oh!
5) Attack on Titan

Can I go to sleep now?

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 09:38
Hello, and welcome to the community! I'm glad to have you here! Have you played BDO (Black Desert Online) I just re-downloaded it as my friend said he wanted to play it with me lol. I don't remember much about it other than the amazing graphics.

Local time
Hello, and welcome to the community! I'm glad to have you here! Have you played BDO (Black Desert Online) I just re-downloaded it as my friend said he wanted to play it with me lol. I don't remember much about it other than the amazing graphics.
I heard of it, I may play it soon if I get chance, which I probably won't because Champions Online is really screwing me over and I'm trying to fix it with the help of some devs.

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 04:38
I got really confused for a second and thought you listed your favorite anime.
I was like, "Terraria isn't an anime?" But then, I imagined what it would be like.

Welcome to the forum.

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 09:38
I got really confused for a second and thought you listed your favorite anime.
I was like, "Terraria isn't an anime?" But then, I imagined what it would be like.

Welcome to the forum.
I could see that turning into a pretty cool anime personally. That'd be a cool idea!

Local time
Hello and welcome to the forums! You've been welcomed by the darknight himself!
Hell yeah, welcomed by Admins = Cool. Welcomed by Batman = TEACH ME YOUR WAYS O WISE BAT LORD! Thank you for welcoming me, along with Xyphien and sage, also, I didn't list Terraria as my favourite anime, I listed it in favourite games. Could be cool though, just imagine the action sections

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: