Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

WTF IS WRONG WITH STEAM INVENTORY

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyNipples321

God of Gaming
Newb
Local time
Today, 12:57
Well,I got 102 new items on cs go.100 breakout cases and 2 white cheap items.But that's pretty weird cuz nobody made a trade with me or something like that.By the way,I don't even have cs go purchased,so I have a lot of items on a game that I actualy don't have it.Can someone explain me this?

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Today, 21:57
Well,I got 102 new items on cs go.100 breakout cases and 2 white cheap items.But that's pretty weird cuz nobody made a trade with me or something like that.By the way,I don't even have cs go purchased,so I have a lot of items on a game that I actualy don't have it.Can someone explain me this?
Well, draw the lines. Steam suspected that your account was hacked, so the hackers probably used your account in some way. Generally there is a pretty common thing where hackers and real money traders will use hacked accounts to transport their goods left or right... or simply as storage.
Alternatively they used your account with an illegal inventory exploit (there is a pretty recent exploit for steam inventories on the scandinavian security forum Raimatikanta ).

You should immediatly change the passwords of your Steam account and email adress so that the hackers or exploiters cannot use your account anymore.

CasualCastiel

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Today, 17:57
Definitely change your passwords right away. If your account was hijacked then it's probably related to that.

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 09:57
Sell the cases for $0.03 each, leaving you with $0.01 per case. Use the $1.00 from selling all 100 cases to buy a nice, little indie game on sale.

Rosire Sabido

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
Tomorrow, 04:57
Sell the cases for $0.03 each, leaving you with $0.01 per case. Use the $1.00 from selling all 100 cases to buy a nice, little indie game on sale.
But remember to check the Average price of the cases so it won't be too expensive or too cheap

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 09:57
But remember to check the Average price of the cases so it won't be too expensive or too cheap
Three cents is the minimum price you can put to still earn something (a penny). All of the cases except for the newer ones are like 3-4 cents.
But yeah, it doesn't hurt to check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: