Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Youtube Ideas

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 19:39
Hello my fellow GameHandout members! I'd like to ask you what you'd like to see from our youtube channel! What would you all like us to add, display, show, etc.

What our goals currently are:

We're planning on having community videos where you, the member can submit your own video, we'd review it and then put it up on gamehandout. This will allow you to get your name out there as we'd have a link to your account, etc. We will also give you a nice chunk of GH$, a medal, and some other stuff for doing so.

We're also planning on putting up some game reviews based off of our blogs (and the community blog). If your blog gaming review has been chosen you will some GH$, and a medal for being chosen.

Top 10. Everyone loves top 10's, and like I said in my goal of the site, it will be community ran. So... this means We'll be adding in polls, and the top 10 games will be chosen and used to make a top 10 video. Ranging from F2P, to specific genres of games.

Site updates, events, etc. We'd come out with videos for huge giveaways, events, and updates to the site. This way you all can keep in touch, and know what's going on, future plans, etc. with the site! As well as the process on it!

Gameplays, commentaries, and duocommentaries. Everyone loves watching people play games, do walk throughs, etc. This way we can play games we love, as well as play games with other members and give them a shoutout as well :)

After all that, what else would you like to see added to the youtube channel. If you have any ideas feel free to comment below.

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Tomorrow, 02:39
I'm in favor of all these ideas, and i'd gladly contribute on many of them as i have the time :)
Personally i do not have any more ideas at the current moment, but i could probably make some of them up

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 14:39
Top 10's are the most appealing thing you mentioned, but everything else is great too.

I can't think of anything else at the moment. If I do, I'll report back.

CasualCastiel

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Today, 22:39
I like all those ideas! I hope the top 10s aren't just for best, though. ;) I like top 10 worst lists too. Can't think of anything else right now either~ And how about some tutorials on how to purchase a game or some such?

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
I like all those ideas! I hope the top 10s aren't just for best, though. ;) I like top 10 worst lists too. Can't think of anything else right now either~ And how about some tutorials on how to purchase a game or some such?
Forum Tips, Tricks, and Tutorials. That sounds good to me!

Also, it will be top 10 of everything, best, worst, goofiest, dumbest, pointless, etc.

Rosire Sabido

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
Tomorrow, 09:39
I love the Idea of the top tens but don't you think we need more people for the poll I suggest doing polls on social media sites too so we'll see what the people want to see too. Also regarding the gameplays do we have to do a voice commentary on it or could it be like just a gameplay. It would awesome if you sometimes added off topic top tens once a week perhaps so it will be unique

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
I love the Idea of the top tens but don't you think we need more people for the poll I suggest doing polls on social media sites too so we'll see what the people want to see too. Also regarding the gameplays do we have to do a voice commentary on it or could it be like just a gameplay. It would awesome if you sometimes added off topic top tens once a week perhaps so it will be unique
If you'd like to submit just gameplay we could probably do that, and have someone else commentate over it, but if you want to get the full rewards, etc. You're going to have to have voice over it. The point in the videos is quality, and entertainment. No one wants to watch a voiceless video on youtube :/

Rosire Sabido

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
Tomorrow, 09:39
If you'd like to submit just gameplay we could probably do that, and have someone else commentate over it, but if you want to get the full rewards, etc. You're going to have to have voice over it. The point in the videos is quality, and entertainment. No one wants to watch a voiceless video on youtube :/
The problem is my voice is exactly like Darth Vader

ph34r

God of Gaming
Local time
Tomorrow, 08:39
never use youtube much
but if an idea, i think ill go with review + abit of gameplay
but make it less than 2 minute

Local time
Today, 17:39
I like the ideas of top tens. Also, I don't know how many people this will appeal to but it popped into my head while reading this post....making a video listing all of the games that will come out each month, one video for each (it can come out on the first?) Achievement Hunter does something similar, it's called AWHU. I think they do a video a week though and they list all of the games that are coming out in the coming week for every console. Of course, if this idea is popular ( I dont feel like it will be ) it can be manipulated to what the community wants to hear/see.

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
I like the ideas of top tens. Also, I don't know how many people this will appeal to but it popped into my head while reading this post....making a video listing all of the games that will come out each month, one video for each (it can come out on the first?) Achievement Hunter does something similar, it's called AWHU. I think they do a video a week though and they list all of the games that are coming out in the coming week for every console. Of course, if this idea is popular ( I dont feel like it will be ) it can be manipulated to what the community wants to hear/see.
I really like that idea, I'll see if @~Dev and @therealattacka can do this monthly :) until I get back.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: