Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Yum or Yuck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 00:49
Depends what's in the middle.
If cheese: yuck
If something creamy and sweet: yum

Lasagna?

Nomec104

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 12:49
Depends what's in the middle.
If cheese: yuck
If something creamy and sweet: yum

Lasagna?
Bro this isnt the type of cheese you usually know, cuz actually it is creamy and sweet. Also bro are you kiddin me?! You're askin me if i like lasgne knowing that im italian... ffs i eat them almost once per week :cool:

anyway Pani chi Rizzi (bread with sea urchins... google translate sorry)

Saxix

God of Gaming
Local time
Bro this isnt the type of cheese you usually know, cuz actually it is creamy and sweet. Also bro are you kiddin me?! You're askin me if i like lasgne knowing that im italian... ffs i eat them almost once per week :cool:

anyway Pani chi Rizzi (bread with sea urchins... google translate sorry)
What how the fuck can you eat that lol.
Yuck I guess.

How about Broccoli

Nomec104

God of Gaming
Local time
What how the fuck can you eat that lol.
Yuck I guess.

How about Broccoli
Bro are you srsly, its fkin delicious. Ok so you can eat them by scooping their flesh with a piece of bread (adding some lemon juice if you like it). Well i guess i like them cuz i live in a small town near the sea so im used to stuff like this...
Anyway i hate broccoli so yuck
That i can eat.
Carrot :D
Carrots are not that bad so yum i guess

What about Stigghiola... guys if dont know what it is, dont worry its simply Lamb guts

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: